How to use data and analytics to make insurance customer-centric
We recently hosted a virtual roundtable with eight experts in the UK, Europe and the US to discuss how to maximise the benefits of data and analytics in the insurance industry.
In this summary of the conversation, our thought-leaders explain how they are using data and analytics to grow their businesses with the needs of their customers foremost.
For example, Generali are developing a baby monitor that can tell why babies cry – because it would meaningfully improve the lives of their customers, says Danilo Raponi. Mirza Delibegovic is simplifying questions asked of Swiss Re customers using data to backfill information.
We also explain the key success factors and common pitfalls when implementing data and analytics initiatives. Lynzi Ashworth at Aon says that if user experience is overlooked, the tools can become so complicated they are not used.
Finally, how do you build a data culture, with the expertise and capability spread across the organisation? Nilay Doshi, head of P&C insurance at Unqork, says they are seeing an uptick in demand for flexible technologies that allow you to deploy changes quickly.
Learn from all our global thought-leaders:
- Borja Arjonilla Suárez, Head of Strategic Planning, Market Trends and Innovation, AXA Seguros España
- Lynzi Ashworth, Head of Digital Marketing EMEA, Aon
- Mirza Delibegovic, VP, Global Sales Analytics & Infrastructure, Swiss Re
- Nilay Doshi, Head of P&C Insurance, Unqork
- Maria Goy, Co-Founder & COO, Life by Spot
- Barbara Liebich-Steiner, CDO/Head of Digital Strategy & Solutions, UNIQA Insurance Group
- Danilo Raponi, Group Head of Innovation, Generali
- Navin Verma, Head of Corporate Strategy, Progressive
WANT TO SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE?
With world’s largest forum for insurance professionals, Insurtech Insights provides an invaluable platform for networking, new insights and exposure for thought leaders. We are always looking for new partners, content creators, and contributors to create value and deliver exceptional support to Insurtech Insights.
To share your knowledge, simply fill out the form.