Insurtech Insights was founded to become the #1 catalyst of insurance innovation across the globe.
We do this by creating and curating educational and actionable content aimed at driving insurance innovation, delivered to the industry both online and offline. Insurtech Insights also has great emphasis on connecting the ecosystem together, enabling partnerships and collaboration to be formed.
ITI will produce 12+ research reports each year, based on quantitative & qualitative research among targeted industry leaders from across the globe. This research will explore and provide benchmarks around transformation priorities and progress, covering the full array of topics from people to process and technology.
Repeating this research every year will enable progress to be tracked year on year, providing opportunities for trend-based commentary.
Approach: Quantitative research among leaders within ITI community and / or by in-depth interviews with leading industry figures to explain and contextualise the findings.
Geographies: Tailored to our sponsors preference
1. Generate high quality leads & build industry relationships
2. Drive brand awareness, thought leadership and close alignment with insurance sector transformation
3. Create ongoing micro-content to keep engagement alive over a sustained period
Format: Roundtable discussion – invite only
6-8 highly targeted insurance executives
90 minute roundtable discussion
Moderated by Insurtech Insights
– Peer-to-peer learning / discussion
– Chance to understand the plans & strategies of those who attend
– Position your brand as market leaders on the topic at hand
Roundtable Amplification & Lead Gen:
– Follow up event write-up of the sessions key learnings in a mini research-report. Promoted across ITI channels to drive mass awareness, and to generate a high quantity of leads.
– 200+ lead guarantee from the report write-up
– Build relationships with targeted VIP executives
– Elevate brand and executive positioning
– Webinar length: 45-55 mins
– Panel discussion (30 mins)
– Q&A with the audience (15 mins)
– Key takeaways (5 mins)
– Where are we now? Where do we want to go? How do we get there? – positioning our sponsor as a partner of choice for the journey
– 300+ insurance sector executives – targeting our sponsors MQLs
– Enhance positioning and build relationships with insurance decision makers
– Build personal brands of sponsors senior executives in the insurance sector
– Start new and progress existing client & partner conversations
“ITI has provided EIS with an effective way to promote our brand and our thought leadership content by working very closely with our marketing team and subject matter experts. Through the ITI platform we have continuously been able to reach a large audience of potential customers. ITI has consistently surpassed the results they have committed to”.
Sara Perez, VP Marketing | EIS